About the job:
Exciting large-scale, cutting-edge IT changes are underway, so the team of Developers you work with won’t just deliver projects – they’ll produce a pipeline of continuous improvement that drives forward world-class technical excellence. You’ll develop and support new applications throughout the software delivery lifecycle, in an agile environment, and work collaboratively with a wide range of contacts including Project Managers, Scrum Masters, business experts and 3rd parties. In addition, you’ll mentor and use your analytical skills to develop your colleagues, championing new thinking at every turn and identifying opportunities that will put us ahead of the market and ensure we’re breaking new ground.
This is a challenging and rewarding role which will expose you to some of the latest programming technologies as well as working with a skilled and passionate team. We are set to continue to grow so this is an opportune time to join an energetic and proactive Development team that tangibly adds value.
- You will have a passion for coding and analysis and you will use your initiative to implement best practice ideas and have a positive attitude towards managing priorities effectively.
- You are intrinsically curious about emerging technologies and always eager to get under the hood of how they work as well as being able to think ‘outside of the box’.
- You have an excellent foundation in software development and will hit the ground running with minimal support.
- You relish the opportunity to develop and deliver new functionalities whilst challenging business and functional specifications.
- You will be diligent, loyal and a positive thinker.
- You will be a high achiever with a keen eye for detail and will get the job done to exceptional quality.
- You will be a team player and will be able to communicate effectively with senior business stakeholders.
- You will easily recognise system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- You will be flexible and adaptable to change when meeting tight deadlines; as well as being able to multi-task and stay organised.
- You will have the ability to create your own tools, when no tools exist, to solve a problem.
- You will have more than 4 years’ experience working as a Lead Software Developer (or equivalent) in commercial industry.
- You will be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible results.
- C#/ VB/.NET
- Visual Studio/ Team Foundation Server 2012
- Excellent working knowledge of ASP.Net / MVC
- XML / XSL
- Test Driven Unit Testing
- Object Oriented programming
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in code refactoring
- Accurate estimating skills
- Evidence of working in a pair-programming environment
- Experience with Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IIS, Windows Server, Virtualisation technologies
- Framework design, patterns and practices
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and rapidly expanding company with cutting edge technologies.
To Apply for this role please send your CV stating your Name, address, contact details, Job you are applying for and salary expectations to:
To discuss this role please call Lee on :
Mobile: 07402 707106