My client is a world-leading technology and outsourcing business, that runs a sophisticated mix of back-office functions for household names ranging from Tesco to Barclaycard, Royal Mail to Thames Water. Through improving their clients’ IT and business processes, enable them to do more of what they do best.
With over 19,000 employees and plans for expansion, this is a great time to join the organisation as you will be pivotal to our continued development and growth plans. We’re offering you the opportunity to do more too – using your business skills and knowledge, and your creativity, to add more value than clients would traditionally expect.
This is an exciting opportunity to join my client in a Senior Infrastructure Engineer role. The successful candidate will help provide a knowledgeable & professional support service to our key clients as well as having the opportunity to work on varied projects. We are looking for someone with fantastic communication skills, a strong technical skill set and who is a good team player (sharing knowledge will be second nature to you!)
In exchange for your commitment and expertise, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work within a dynamic team and with a successful company who reward innovation, encourage career progression and embrace the work / life balance.
• Provide 3rd line technical support to key customers.
• To assist / lead in specific projects as and when required.
• Proving 3rd line remote support to client servers. On occasions there may be face to face client interaction
• Disaster recovery testing
• Adhering to strict client SLA’s
• Able to maintain focus in demanding and challenging situations
• Able to produce detailed documentation
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Strong team player but able to work in isolation
• Be part of a Priority 1 on call team out of hours.
• Be part of a rota to cover our 08:00 – 18:00 core customer BAU SLA hours
• Be adaptable to change in a growing business
• Demonstrable experience within a 3rd line technical support environment
• Strong Experience within Windows 2000 – 2008
• Solid Active Directory skills
• Advanced VMware ESX / VSphere knowledge/skills
• Strong experience within Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010
• Experience of performing disaster recovery tests ( Not essential )
• Advanced knowledge/skills with Citrix PS 4.5 up to XenApp6 / 6.5
• Blackberry Server
• TMG Forefront or similar
The successful candidates will be required to obtain UK security clearance.
To Apply for this role please send your CV stating your Name, address, contact details, Job you are applying for and salary expectations to:
To discuss this role please call Lee on :
Mobile: 07402 707106