Our Client is looking to recruit a Cloud Software Engineer for a World-Leading Technology and Outsourcing Business based in Wiltshire. They require an experienced Cloud Software Engineer with expertise in VMware PowerCLI, Orchestrator and Powershell with experience of other languages such as Java Script, Unix Shell, Perl, VB Script, Ruby,Python..
(in preference order):
• VMware PowerCLI
• Knowledge and understanding of VMware Infrastructure
• Experienced in creating operational tools
• Must have virtualization technology experience (HP and VM Components, Blue Prints etc…)
. Must have ‘Orchestrator’ experience
• Strong Communications skills required
• Demonstrated ability to conceive and deliver a broad range of technology solutions to solve complex global application problems
• Strong Written and Verbal Communication
• Self-Starter with a Sense of Urgency
• Can Do Attitude with a Strong Sense of Follow Up
• Flexibility and able to Change Direction Quickly
• Proven relationship/interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail and quality of service
• VMware VCAC Blueprint creation and scripting
• Experience of Microsoft System Center Automation Scripting
• VMware vFabric Application Director
• 18-24 months hands on Chef / automation / orchestration (or similar) expertise
• 18-24 months hands on Perl / Ruby / Python / Powershell (or similar) expertise
• 18-24 months Linux / Unix / Windows system administration / scripting expertise
*The successful candidate will be responsible for Contributing to service offerings and Automation Scripting, within a Private / Public Cloud infrastructure via VMware vCloud Automation Center, VMware Orchestrator and VMware vFabric Application Director.
*A process driven individual able to understand the need for IT/IS and Business processes and has the ability to recognise the application of processes leading to the development and improvement the Cloud Service offering.
*You will work closely with the Cloud Service Manager, engineering and architecture teams & the broader IT organization creating the Automated Cloud Service Offerings.
This is a green field project at early conception stages, you will be required to work along with the Cloud Service Manager with the project, through its life cycle and transition the newly formed service to a fully operational and functional entity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate wishing to undertake a challenging, bespoke and business changing new venture within the companies growing Defence Market.
To Apply for this role please send your CV stating your Name, address, contact details, Job you are applying for and salary expectations to:
To discuss this role please call Lee on :
Mobile: 07402 707106