This senior role within the organisation requires the experience of managing and driving multi-disciplined teams working across a range of digital marketing activities including SEO, social media, paid search, affiliate and email marketing.
The role requires an in-depth understanding of each of these key areas and their part in collectively achieving highly successful digital marketing campaigns. Lead generation is the primary role of the company and optimising campaigns to deliver the highest yield while retaining lead quality is the main requirement for this position. The role will involve working to challenging targets, using every means at your disposal to help perpetuate the existing growth.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate significant achievement and progression within either a digital agency environment or digital based company. You will have worked within the digital environment for much of your career, having progressed up the ladder within a particular digital field.
The following are essential requirements for this role:
- At least 4 years management experience, managing multi-disciplined teams within a digital environment.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and paid search including best practices for on-site and off-site activity
- In depth knowledge regarding the main social media channels and their individual use across all marketing and SEO activity.
- Experience with affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Experience with managing external client accounts.
- Education to degree level within a marketing or related discipline (any additional marketing qualification a bonus)
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of current and emerging digital marketing technologies and channels.
- Commercially driven and able to research, analyse and present relevant campaign data to backup your strategies and decisions.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone to take our digital marketing activity to the next level. A highly organised individual that can manage multiple projects and tasks across their team. A creative thinker who strives to achieve success in everything they do.
You will report to the operations and managing directors but will be expected to take full responsibility for your team and departmental performance.
In return for the right candidate, the company is offering a salary of £40,000 – £46,000 depending upon experience.
To Apply for this role please send your CV stating your Name, address, contact details, Job you are applying for and salary expectations to:
To discuss this role please call Charlotte on :
Mobile: 07460 969565